Learn How to Trade Step by Step Secrets to Understanding Profitable Trading in any Market

During the past 5 years I spent over 25 thousand dollars on a library full of books videos and seminars as well as thousands of hours in search of the elusive HOLY GRAIL of trading methods. On this system trading blog you will find the largest collection of system trading articles. I have complied the best tips tricks and tactics from the experts online.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sept 15: Designing a Trading System in MetaStock - Part 1

In this three article series, I`m going to guide you through the process I use to design a trading system using MetaStock. I’ll cover the four major components that every successful trading system has in common, and then I’ll show you how to code these components into the MetaStock program. Please note that this is by no means investment advice and any information I cover is purely for illustrative purposes....more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home